Sunday, February 22, 2009

Discovery

Last night we decided to eat at Carrabba's which is only a block away from our store. So we took a walk instead of driving but when we get there the people were in line waiting to be seated. We are not the kind of people who will wait (maybe 10 minutes at the most) that long and based on what we saw it was at least 30-minute wait because I look around and there were no empty tables at all plus all the people already on the line ahead of us. Instead we walk across the street where Perkins restaurant and bakery is located. We never been there but it was our old employee's favorite place to eat. It wasn't crowded and we were seated right away. What I like is they have bakery where I can just buy and take it home which what I did since I can't eat anymore because I was so full.

Our dinner turned out to be pretty good and the most important thing is we enjoy their food.

No comments: