Sunday, February 8, 2009

Meeting a friend

My friend who is 32 weeks pregnant and I (23 weeks pregnant) decided to meet and have lunch yesterday. We just ate at the local Chinese buffet and then went to the Burlington Coat factory store. Of course we wanted to see each other again since we haven't seen each for almost a year now and wanted to know what new with her and she wanted to see me pregnant too since this my first pregnancy. I invited my other friend but she couldn't make it but it's okay. We have plenty of next time right? We have chit-chatted a whole bunch of stuff and I kinda like to do it once in awhile to kinda know what is going with our other friends. I don't really go to a lot of friends get together because the I get involve the more trouble I will get into(in my opinion), I am just observing and I hate rumors and talking behind each others back that's why I don't go to much.

We had fun and of course we are like hey you'll go to my baby shower right? and I'll say you'll go to my baby shower too right? It's hilarious but I had fun.

No comments: