Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The power of SEO

I have been teaching myself for a week now how to build a website and you can see it for your self at www.sellmemory.com.
At first it's more like a hobby and a learning process for me but as i have been digging into it, and reading a lot of tips I learned a lot of stuff. One of them is SEO and I know from experience, if you don't have any presence in the any search engine and nobody will see your website. It made me come up into this conclusion of what's the point of having a website if you nobody really see it. So I did a lot of experimenting from all kinds of keywords to make my site visible in google search like when you put in google sell memory you come up with a lot of websites including www.micro-star.com, www.memory.bz and even a youtube video of that keyword.

So if you have any tips I really appreciate if you can share some of your knowledge. I consider myself a newbie when it comes to this SEO and website building and will greatly appreciate your input.



No comments: