Friday, January 23, 2009

Weird Encounter

I have a late and unexpected reaction last night when I had this weird encounter with a man. My husband and I went to the post office to mail a package. After we mail and after all the chit chat with the employee, I turned around to go when I bump into the guy next to me. I immediately say I'm sorry! then the guy was just like out of this world and he got mad and my husband reacted to his reaction because I was apologetic to begin with and I never expected him to get mad when I just bump into him and usually most if not all reaction is "it's ok, don't worry and even with a smile". After my husband said she already said sorry sir, and guy told my husband get away from me.
The strange guy's reaction just gave me this scary feeling that is very new to me. I just never expect that reaction to someone especially after you said sorry and it wasn't that big of an incident. Maybe I am just assuming too much.

Hopefully the guy will have fun life!

No comments: