Tuesday, January 27, 2009

4 Years and counting

Today is a very memorable day for me and my husband because it marks the 4th year of our marriage. We have been together for four years now and I can say that we have been trying hard to cultivate and nurture our relationship with love and respect to stay together. I know all relationships has ups and downs as well as our, it's not always easy but there's always love that bond us together and even though we had to make big adjustments since we came from different cultures and we have a big age difference but all these 4 years has been a happy and enjoyable time together. Now that we are done our traveling and we are in the process of expanding our family, we are so blessed that everything turns so well for us.

For my Hunny Bunny Happy 4th Anniversary and I will always love you!

No comments: